Terms and conditions
Application This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Website Terms”) on which we, DressXchange(“we” or “DressXchange”), provide our services through our website .and any mobile application through which you access our website or services (together, “Website”). Please read these Website Terms carefully before ordering any products through, the Website, as your purchase of any products offered on the Website is subject to these Website Terms. By ordering products via the Website (whether now or in the future), you agree to be bound by these Website
Terms. Use of the Website is also subject to these Website Terms.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are trading as DressXchange of 21 Woodside Ave Beaconsfield Bucks HP9 1JJ, with email address email@example.com; number 01494 680657; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
4. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
5. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
7. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
8. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
9. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
10. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
Price and Payment
11. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
12. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
13. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
14. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
15. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
16. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
Right to cancel
17. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract with 14 days without giving reason.
18. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
19. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
20. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
21. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 21 Woodside Ave Beaconsfield HP9 1JJ, without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods. We will only accept signed for returns through Recorded delivery and if the clothing tag that it arrived with is still in tact.